Monday, July 27, 2009

Today,
Period One.
Last period of dancing, it was pretty fun but I hate being partenered up with people who do shit & eat shit. It's pretty annoying when they're silent all throughout the time and don't even talk to you or anything. But other than that most of my parters were cool and we just like revised old dances and shit.
Period Two.
History with heathcuze, it wasnt that bad today we just watched a aboriginal movie with topless chicks, which some people kept on laughing at and blushing and wtfing, which was kinda immature but it eventually wore out.
Period Three.
Foooodtech, first I was partnered up with Nguyen, but 'cause I'm allergic to egg I just worked at the front with louis using this no-egg substitute shit, which made my spongie cake look whiter than a white man. It was pretty boring cause in foodtech you're expecting to be able to mess around with friends, but I was partered up with louis, it was still okay but yeah :P. But even if I was partenered up with a friend or someone i know I don't think it would be as fun as say Year 8, because in year 8 I had all of my close friends with me and we'd just throw around cake mix and shit and then I'd get rashes XD. And I'm like the only chick in my class who ends up laughing at some of the retarded people in my class doing retardedly funny things which is embarassing.
Period 4
Readinggg. Cass and me were texting ameera from across the room about mattty.
and we were threatening her. and then cass was being stupid and for a second eli and aidan bought it when I said that Cass learns ballet.
After School
Walked Home to the park.
Climbed on top of the tambark pile,


Problems of today:
worried about future problems XD
which i shouldnt be worried about
uhh stupid cobalt 5 gum always gets icky and stuck in my braces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home