Monday, July 6, 2009


oh hello!
Today I bought a 6 gauge and a 4 gauge stretcher :D
Which makes me quite happy and pleased.
Today, I put in the 6 gauge stretcher which is about 4 mm, and it didn't hurt,
but my best guess is that tomorrow it will be crazy as fuck.
I went to westfield today, didn't buy anything except for stretchers
I don't know, the 'fashion' nowadays doesn't really satisfy me,
It never has, it's like this modern twist on vintage and old schoool
And I reckon 'fashion' is just the basis of each person following each other,
so it's stupid, which is the reason why I don't read all those magazines anymore
'Cause they set up a critea in my opinion, like you need this, you need that.
AND LEGGINGS ARE FUCKING STUPID
ESPECIALLY WORN BARE.
hello&goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home