Sunday, July 12, 2009

oiturdfaces, i'm disliking vodafone very much now.
okay, so I have a $29 cap, including $150 worth of calls to anyone and text etc
+ a 200mb data usage limit per month, which I've payed for in my bill. & 100 free texts
So, I checked my credit yesterday and it was 150, and then lowered to 107.
I have no fucking idea why, because I had not used over 200mmb
and I was stressing all night. So I woke up to a restarted cap,
100 free texts, and a full  $150 dollars to use.
So, today, I surfed the net while I was out, some MSN, facebook, google,
and my brother decided to use google.
I texted about 30 or so times, and thats when I decide to check my credit.
I send a balnk text mesaage to 1555 ready to receive my account balance.
"U've remaning:
$56
63 Texts"
"U currently owe $37.77 due 03/08/09"
Can someone explain to me wtf is going on?
ITS FUCKING ANNOYING


Today I went to Glen Waverly and went to yet another asian ville
had some chikin rice which was shit compared to malaysias.
umm I bought a dress from cotton on, i think it was vintage insppired
I couldn;t resist the tealness of it :o
Umm bought a singlet, thats about it.

Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home