Monday, June 22, 2009

OITURDFACE!
stop mimicking each other!
everyone has those weird jackets.
like them puffy leatherish looking ones
its quite strange.
cause everyone has the same kind of style ish
but I guess I can't really talk
cause after all, everyone of us is kinda inspired by how a person is dressed
and then mimicks that person, but then some people do it to da extreme.
Xplore is fucking annnoying.
presentations on thursday and our group has NOT finished
ssshite.
ddd
dthe stretcher is in :) It's only 2mm, which is pretty small but it hurts.
Problem is, I haven't told my parents yet, and I mean theyre going to find out eventually
Mum's going to start shouting at me and I'll start crying and that x]
Hm.. I don't know how I am going to hide it though, I mean, a hole in my fucking ear and all that isn't too discreet.
Least since I'm only getting up to.. 4mm to 6mm gauge.
It's still prettyyy big.
Oh and I got so much attention from it today
alot of WHAT THE FUCKS, DOES THAT HURT? WOAAHHHH
hahah it's prettycool.
It doesn't hurt that much anymore :)
Goodnight&Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home