Saturday, June 20, 2009

OI TURD FACE!
stop with the insults!
lifes gooood.
I swear. I love my class.
ITS FULLY SICK
I laugh everyday now
always do though but more often
hahaha
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I'm uttermost satisfied with my loife at the mo.
some people dont know when to stop with the 'jokes' though
and it's to a point where you just don't want to..hows it
hang with them anymore, cause you know that a certain joke
which you take personally is bound to appear again.
OHOHOH
northshore is a bitch, i havent done the homework for about five weeks
cause i cant be bothered. did the ns test too, it was kinda easy, but i still think i failed it.
uhhhh what else.. OH YEAHHH
I altered this dress i bought for like 50 bucks.
Yeah, I changed it into a halter dress thing, or a boob tube dress
and I'm going to add ribbon whats it called...over the shoulder things
you know.. like what a singlet has... im bad at explaining,
like ribbon that will make it into a normal dress.
yup.



KTHNXBAI.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home