Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the end

I've got an art project I'm really keen on starting
My teacher complimented my theory work :)
Hopefully i'll be able to do a really impressive work of art
Expression my opinions, I was thinking of a "Unique World"
Taking a picture of clones,and then well, adding text to it
If not, a few similar objects and one different thingy.
I hate geography, she's such a bitch.
Our group for food miles lost our work
and then she said that she'll put a ? on our geo assingnmnent
she fucking favours people like i favour weed :l
Math was really fun because we can always mess round with our teacher
Not cause he's cool or anything, cause hes a complete turd who doesnt do shit all.
So we kind of push him around and shit during class.
Orthodontists hurt my teeth alot, and tomorrow I have a dentist app which i'm dreading.

On other subjects;

its really hard, dont know what to do now.
one thing or another
i will suffer :l
to struggle or to take the easy way out
i'll still get hurt, no matter what i do
because thats the path that i've chosen
I started, it ended,
Restarted, ended.
Re-restarted. The End.
The End.

72 days 'till Malaysia,
And It's since been 53 days since an untold story.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home