Thursday, October 2, 2008

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Despite all my smiles I'm really lost. I feel like I'm missing something in my life, I know what it is but I just don't know how to get it. How is it that someone who can make you so happy can create such a miserable person. It's really not fair. I can't decide on what to do about my situation and it's killing me. If you miss someone, are you suppose to go back to them, crawling back and reapply your friendship or is it like a test, when you miss someone you have to try to avoid seeing them again.

Another dull day passes by and soon enough School closes in, I start off with an Oral Presentation and a load of bullshit to deal with. Hey, at least I don't have that rancid progress report bugging me 'cause of the coordinators anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home