Wednesday, October 1, 2008

and now I begin the blogging again. :)
I've come to realise, that being optimistic is really easy.
But then again only sometimes I get pissed off or upset.
Right now I am semi-pissed off at Jacy Ong.
Because she is naturally retarded and blog-savvy.
Hmmm, Nah, I'm really pissed off at the media, and what the media begins to portray now. It really ticks me off I guess because eventually, I see people around me change. They change into something that from when I was little,( say, Grade Four, so when I was Ten ) I dreaded to see. When I saw a crowd I would always look to be different. I remember I saw some fluorescent tights when that crap was out, and I thought to myself, "Maybe I should purchase them so people would notice me, and realise how different is better." And then all of a sudden it became this big overrated craze.
If you line up, twenty, to ten girls you would see so much similarities. They have the same ability to dress, but nothing more. It's like their opinions have faded because they rely on their appearance to take them through life and create a success within themselves. I see girls with low cut shirts showing clevage ( Which sometimes is not there ), and DAMN It pisses the fuck out of me.
Clones, I hate.
Whores, I despise.
Sluts, They're all the same anyways.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love the jumper she is wearingg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home